I am happy to say that I completed my Mary Engelbreit quilt top the other day. Like all other quilts, the quilt top has a story. Because of the blues, red, and black in the embroidered squares I had chosen some floral fabric with those same colors in it and some blue border fabric. When I finally decided to put the quilt top together, I couldn't find my fabric. Sigh. I had decided that I wasn't going to buy any, but only use what I had. I liked my decision. I found a pretty blue, some floral, and some orange fabric and put it together. It turned out better than I expected. I will try to post a picture later today. The next step will be quilting the quilt. That is my weak area. Oh well.
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog.